Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I Want Wednesday: June 8, 2011

**There is an Etsy shope called re-studio that makes some very cool word art. I Want the one of Fenway Park. (Of course!)


**I don't have any actual use for it but this Daisy Chip and Dip Set is cute & I Want it.


**The mat currently outside the front door is very "Autumn-y" & I do really like it, but because I have this need to create the illusion of four seasons for myself, I Want this mat for Spring. (Yes, I know. We're two weeks away from Summer now. That doesn't mean it couldn't be used for *next* Spring!)


**I'm not sure I want to give up any valuable kitchen drawer real estate for it, but I Want to play with this cupcake plunger because it looks like fun.


**I have no space for this whatsoever, but I Want a tv console with features like this one. I love the glass front cabinets to keep things like the DVR & DVD player as minimally dusty as possible and four wonderful deep drawers for housing the ever-growing collection of favorite movies & television shows that currently live in precarious & somewhat difficult to access stacks on the open shelves of the tv console that fits in my living room right now.


**I Want an oven with an interior light & a window in the door.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP