Tuesday, September 5, 2006

the silence is deafening (aka the one in which Dawn makes excuses)

she, who pretends not to point any fingers, but really just does so in a somewhat subtle manner, has requested in a directly indirect fashion that i get back to rambling here. and so...i present to you...faithful readers (whichever 4 of you remain)...

THE EXCUSES

1. had a little bit on my mind lately that i do *not* consider blog-worthy (just in case more than the 4 of you are actually looking here, ya know?)

2. i've been a bit...preoccupied...

3. i am presently operating on the slowest, most antiquated computer possibly ever. it will barely allow me to check my email & have another window open to view Sox stats. and if you know me, i *must* have functioning email (and it's barely doing that, as you are painfully aware if you've tried to converse with me via email recently!!).

SOOOOOO...

what does this mean? (if you went to ILS, 'what does this mean?' just gave you a flashback, didn't it...)

it means that i will be needing to blog from work for a while...so if you're looking for me here, bear with me for a bit, k? (or not, but i'm still gonna blog) it won't be at its usual rapid-fire pace, but i promise to me more regular about it.

3 with their own thoughts:

*~*Michelle*~* Tuesday, September 05, 2006 4:19:00 PM  

Well, I guess you *might* have an excuse or two, but I missed ya, just so you know!

:)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, September 05, 2006 8:48:00 PM  

I didn't go to ILS but I know the "what does this mean?" question... ;-) I think that was used throughout the northeast...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP