Monday, September 11, 2006

picture me jumping up & down for the duration of this post



it's football season! it's football season!

not only that but the Patriots somehow squeaked out a win & the Bucs got shut out at home. Week 1 is officially a success.

the only thing is...for the first time in NFL history, two brothers started as QB against one another on Sunday night. unfortunately for me, i enjoy seeng both of them lose & when you play one another, that just is not possible. i didn't know who to cheer for--Eli "I'm Too Good for Some NFL Teams Before I Am Even Considered a Rookie" Manning or Peyton "I Couldn't Play Baseball Because There's No Crying There" Manning! LOL at least it was a good game to watch right down to the last drive.

we won't talk about how i did in fantasy football because it doesn't look so good at the moment, but i'm pretty impressed with my picks for Week 1 when the whole thing is a giant guessing game!

double header Monday Night Football for ESPN's first ever hosting. if you have no preference, root for the Vikings for me ok? ;-)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP