Monday, September 11, 2006

i never thought i would say this but...



...the least scary pitcher the Sox have starting for them right now is Julian Tavarez.

::shakes head & blinks eyes hard::

yes, you read that correctly. i saw that he was starting yesterday's game & felt...omg...*relieved*. funny, i never felt that way when he was actually a reliever! =P


so...a Red Sox win. which makes me happy. i love when my boys win.

know what makes me even happier?

Lucky 49 slated to start on Wednesday. let the Wakabelli Show resume!

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Monday, September 11, 2006 5:44:00 PM  

Unbelievable. We had a stealth starter all along. I never thought I'd say this, but maybe all he needed was our faith in him...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP