Friday, February 4, 2005

*sigh*

This is such a hard week for me. Today my Gram would have been 88 years old. It's hard to have to remember my grandparents' birthdays in such close succession. I try to recall the good times & the wonderful memories, and yes reminiscing does make me smile. But at night, when I have no control over my thoughts & my subconcious takes the reins splilling out into my dream world...it's not so easy...I know that others share my sadness, some the very same sadness as they miss the very same people, and on a much broader spectrum, people everywhere know in their own ways the heartache of recalling loved ones passed on. But today it's just me & the dreams I can't seem to shake...Time heals all hurts right? So when will this one get easier instead of more difficult...?

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP