Sunday, November 16, 2014

Food and Wine Fest 2014: Best of the Fest

After my final round, there was only one more weekend of Food and Wine Fest remaining. It was raining, so I ended up choosing not to go for my Grand Finale Tour. I'll just name my top five Fest favorites. In no particular order, of course.

1. Crispy Pork Belly with Black Beans, Tomato, and Cilantro (Brazil)


2. Seared Rainbow Trout with Bacon, Frisee, and L8 Harvest Minus 8 Vinaigrette (Canada)
Bonus: Best Wine of Fest - Neige Bubble (Canada)


3. Ensalada de Carrucho (Puerto Rico)


4. Seared Sea Scallop with Spinach-Cheddar Gratin and Crispy Bacon (Scotland)


5. Pepper Bacon Hash with Sweet Corn, Potatoes, Hollandaise, and Pickled Jalapenos (Farm Fresh)


Honorable Mentions
Shrimp Taco (Mexico)


Chirashizushi (Japan)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP