Sunday, October 19, 2014

Currently: October 19, 2014

Digging... a couple of new shows I acquired this season. Cristin Milioti and Ben Feldman are pretty much the cutest thing ever on "A to Z," and I found myself sucked into "Madam Secretary" far more quickly than I anticipated.

Wearing... a t-shirt and shorts. We don't do autumn the same as the northern folks. No sweaters, no scarves, no boots. We're just relieved to be able to shut the a/c off and open some windows without melting into puddles.

Enjoying... the run the Kansas City Royals have been on this post-season. My team was long ago eliminated even the possibility of October baseball, so it's been fun to see fans who haven't seen baseball this late in the year for nearly three decades soak in the wonder of it all.

Coveting... weather forecasts that show no signs of anything over 75 degrees for highs.

Drinking... water. Always water.

Devouring... so many delicious foods at Food and Wine Fest. I'm five rounds in and it still seems as if I've hardly made a dent in my list!

Wishing... I weren't seeing 86s and 87s in this coming week's forecast. These past few days of low 80s have already spoiled me so.

Working... some photo editing, some DVR backlog, and a few more magazines. Sundays at home are my favorite.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP