Saturday, October 12, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: October 12, 2013

Disclaimer: Some shows I watch live and with others, I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead. All I can do is lead in with the show and episode. You read at your own risk!


**(The Michael J Fox Show, S1E2 "Neighbor") It's pretty awesome seeing a happily married couple portrayed on a sitcom. Seems like it's not the cool thing to do these days.

**(Last Man Standing, S3E2 "Driving Lessons") Ten seconds of Kristin in the episode and *zero* of Ryan!

**(2 Broke Girls, S3E2 "And the Kickstarter") Max visibly trying not to bust out laughing before delivering her lines was hilarious.

**(Modern Family, S5E3 "Larry's Wife") Jay has some of the most ridiculously amusing lines: "Are you aware that a remarkable number of your family stories end with someone being carried off by a large bird?" I have no idea why that's even so funny, but it is!

**(The Blacklist, S1E2 "The Freelancer") What's *not* to love about James Spader? I love the sarcasm, the wit, the way he delivers his lines. I also love that, I believe, nothing in this show is as it seems.

**(The Big Bang Theory, S7E4 "The Raiders Minimization") I don't know which was funnier, Sheldon seeking revenge on Amy or Leonard's interactions with his mother.

**(The Middle, S5E3 "The Potato") Sue, trying to sell the potatoes she thought were gross. All I could think of was Buddy the Elf: "You sit on a throne of *lies*!


**(Mom, S1E2 "A Pee Stick and an Asian Racoon") I'm bummed that they're making Nathan Corddry's character into a scumbag.

**(The Middle. S5E2 "Change in the Air") Darrin has a new girlfriend?? I was so excited to see him in this episode, but he belongs with Sue! I am not ok with this. Not one bit.

**(CSI, S14E2 "Take the Money and Run") The scenes in the autopsy room. I should know better than to to look at the tv. Yuck.


**(The Middle, S5E2 "Change in the Air") Has Mike Heck lost a considerable amount of weight?

**(Modern Family. S5E3 "Larry's Wife") Mitchell couldn't just drop to the floor from the air vent? It's not like it was *that* high.

**(Chicago Fire, S2E2 "Prove It") What was Dawson's date doing in the register?!

1 with their own thoughts:

gail@more than a song Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:00:00 PM  

We are watching Blacklist, Stacy & Tim talked us into it! They love it and Don loves it, I'm watching but struggle a bit with it. It's intense and gory for me sometimes! He's good in the show and yes, nothing is as it seems. Just caught up today!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP