Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Girl on the Other Coast: November 10, 2012

It was my turn to pick the prompt for this series. I went with "Right now smells like..." (and left it open to creative interpretation), because, for me, the seasons all smell different: the foods, the candles, the lotion scents. They all reflect what season it is, since my location forces me to "make seasons" for myself. Scent has a direct association with season in my brain, from my first twenty-five years being spent in Connecticut.

Curious what "right now" smells like for me? (Humor me. Pretend you're curious.) Take a virtual voyage to Little Italy and find out!
**************************************

Right now, it smells like...

Fall.


Gingerbread Lattes.


Pumpkin flavored tea.


Cool nights with warm chicken soup.


Honeycrisp Apples. I tried them for the first time a couple of years ago and they are my absolute favorite. They are so sweet and taste just like apple juice! Delish!
***************************************
(edit to add mine)

In mid-November, my house smells like...




and *I* smell like...



(my autumn-winter-spring scent) *but* I'm not quite ready to give up my summer scent quite yet so...

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP