Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I Want Wednesday: November 28, 2012

**I Want to add to my winter (as in: after Christmas comes down) decorations and I think the Flickering Silver collection from Yankee Candle would be perfect, all soft white with a hint of sparkle. I would gladly take either or both of the Jar Holder or the votive holder. I'm not picky.



**I have a dressier beige sweater, but I Want a cream colored one as well, for when the brown family doesn't match the rest of the outfit. I think this Ann Taylor Draped Front Cardigan in Abalone would do the job nicely.


**I have zero idea when and where I would ever have the opportunity to wear it, but that doesn't mean I Want this Shimmer Lace Dress and red Iridescent Fringed Wrap any less! I love the way the material gathers off to the hip and then cascades down, and the rich red is so festive!



**I Want this "Our Wedding" Keepsake Ornament in the worst way for our Christmas tree.


**There is a new series of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments I Want to start that debuted this year: Cookie Cutter Christmas. How adorable is he, on his little sled?? And Christmas tree sugar cookie cutouts hold special meaning in my family, as if I needed another reason to want him.


**Speaking of Hallmark Keepsake Ornaments, I Want the next installment of the Season's Treatings as well. I have the first three, courtesy of my dad, and I love them, so if he doesn't get me this year's, I will have to send T out looking for one on Ebay for me, I guess.


**Because it reminds me of my grandparents' house, I am partial to birch tress, so it stands to reason that I Want the Woodland Wonderland ornament as well.


**Ooo! I Want a couple of these mercury glass bottles to use for some New Year's decorations!! Joy and Peace would be perfect...


**I Want to put two or three of these Champagne Ice Drop Sprays in a tall vase. They would be ideal all-winter-long decorations!


**I've always thought Rachael Ray's Little Hoot dishes were adorable, with their autumn colors and that sweet little owl, but I think her Holiday Hoot designs are even cuter! The only question is would I Want the more Christmas-y dishes or the ones that could be used all winter long? Although if I am just wishing, who says I can't wish for both?!



**Someday, I Want to actually sit and see The Candlelight Processional at EPCOT in its entirety. (I've only seen bits and pieces as I've strolled by, but it was amazing.) If I were going this year, I would want to see it when either Andy Garcia, Trace Adkins or Gary Sinise were the celebrity narrator.

2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, December 03, 2012 8:25:00 AM  

Cute stuff!! And I also have the first 3 of "Season's Treatings" - started by my Aunt...so looking forward to getting the 2012 installment!!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, December 03, 2012 8:28:00 AM  

It's one of my favorite series ever by them!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP