Thursday, October 11, 2012

TV Loves and Hates: October 11, 2012


**Ray Romano on Parenthood. He doesn't get enough credit.

**Sue showing a little more confidence, while remaining endearingly Sue, on The Middle.

**I finally watched the season finale of Dallas. Man, that shows drops bombs better than any other!

**Person of Interest nails it. Dry humor. Entertaining fight scenes. Well-executed suspense.


**How difficult it is to figure out when Dexter is imagining something vs living in reality.

**The direction they appear to be taking Raj on The Big Bang Theory. It was plenty funny with the subtle references. Please leave it alone!

**Private Practice is starting to feel...whiny to me.

**CSI picking up the second half of the to-be-continued season finale, five months later, with no "previously" sequence to lead off the season premiere.



2 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Monday, October 15, 2012 2:22:00 PM  

This is the last season for PP so the whinyness will be short lived. :(

~**Dawn**~ Monday, October 15, 2012 2:31:00 PM  

Yes, I have read the same thing. I honestly think this show has run its course. I like it (enough that I own all the released season DVDs), but the story feel "told" to me now. Addison seemed like a spoiled brat to me at the end of last season and I am out of patience for Violet. I am almost relieved that they will wind this show up before I start disliking characters I previously liked a lot. (Addison has always been one of my favorite characters, even back on Grey's.)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP