Sunday, October 7, 2012

I Watch TV: 2012-2013, Premiere

While I was away, busy getting married, new television descended upon my poor DVR like a tidal wave. We've just barely started dipping into the embarrassment of riches, but I need to sneak in what I am watching to start the new year in television!

Sunday
Once Upon a Time - What will happen now that the curse is broken?
The Good Wife - Who is waiting for Kalinda on the other side of the door?
The Mentalist - Will Patrick ever get to see Red John's face?
Dexter - What *now*??

Monday
How I Met Your Mother - Barney and Robin? Victoria? Who is the mother of Ted's children?
2 Broke Girls - Will Martha ever call the girls with their big break?
Revolution  - new show

Tuesday
Parenthood - What is next for my beloved Bravermans?
Private Practice - Who will Addison choose?
The Mindy Project - new show

Wednesday
The Middle - Will Sue ever fit in? ::whispers:: Fit in...
Modern Family - How will the family take Gloria's big news?
Law & Order: SVU - Who is setting him up?! And why?
CSI - Will they find DB's granddaughter?
Chicago Fire - new show (starting October 10)

Thursday
The Big Bang Theory - What will happen with Leonard and Penny?
Up All Night - What's next for the Brinkley family?
Last Resort - new show
Person of Interest - Will they find Mr Finch?!
Grey's Anatomy - What new horrors await our medical staff?
Scandal - WHO IS QUINN PERKINS???

Friday
CSI:NY - Will Mac Taylor love again? How soon will the cancellation rumors start torturing me?
Blue Bloods - Will someone (please) get Danny Reagan'd in the season premiere? I am having withdrawals!
Fringe - What made the Observers lose their minds?

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Monday, October 08, 2012 4:58:00 PM  

I know, isn't it great to finally have a lot of new tv available? I'm telling you, go to CBS and check out Elementary if you don't have room on the DVR. Tim and I decided it's by far our favorite new show. Last year, it was Person of Interest and this year it's Elementary :)

~**Dawn**~ Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59:00 PM  

The way you're talking it up, I may have to seriously consider watching it, Stacy!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP