Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I Want Wednesday: August 22, 2012

**I Want this tote -- I love that color! -- but I am not interested in spending $104 on it, so I will just admire it and move on.


**I Want to go look at these vases in person. I think the colors might work well in the living room. And they are on sale. And I have a gift card.


**I have no idea where I would hang this print, but I love it. I Want a home that promotes that very feeling all the time.


**I Want a subscription to Food Network Magazine, but that would require I adhere to my self-imposed rule -- no more new magazine subscriptions unless I eliminate one I already have -- and I can't decide which one to discontinue.

**Remember that gift card I mentioned? I Want to go shopping at Pier 1. Like, a lot.


**The next time I explore a new place, I Want one of these guide books. They look amazing!


**I really enjoy the look look and comfort factor of the wraparound tops that have been all over the place lately. I Want more patterns in my closet too. I seem to stick with mostly solid colors, I've noticed.


**I Want to go play with my camera in the Disney Parks at night. Something I haven't done nearly enough.

**Now *this* print, I Want to hang in my closet, on the blank wall I face every time I open the closet door.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP