Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I Want Wednesday: August 1, 2012

**I haven't the first idea of where I would hang these, but every time I see these prints, I Want them.


**After doing a lot of reading on various tutorials and blogs, I am fairly certain this would be the next lens I Want for my camera.


**Also, I Want to play with a star filter.


**I have long been fascinated by Disney's poster art. I Want this book so badly I can taste it.


**Another print that I am drawn to with no clue where it would possibly hang. Wouldn't work in my kitchen, but maybe in my laundry room...? I don't know. I just know every time I look at it, I Want it. It's just so fresh and clean.


**Now *this* one I would love to hang in my dinging room or my kitchen. I Want art that reflects that we enjoy and there is zero question that Epcot's Food and Wine Fest is one of my most favorite things ever. Every year, I look at their commemorative prints for sale, and I like them, but something about this one I really love.


**I try very hard to remain disciplined and to be selective about the souvenirs I purchase at Disney World. Living so close by, it is easy to be tempted by the new releases that arrive in the shops with each new season. I stick mostly to useful items, like t-shirts, and I've been good. I really only have three (though I have liked many more than that). My most recent, I bought at last year's Food and Wine Fest, after eyeing them for years. The others I had liked all right, but the one I got, I fell in love with. I'm glad I waited. For months, they teased me with the mens version of the t-shirt depicting what is one of my most favorite things about one of my most favorite places. The mens cut would be fine for lounging around at home, but I wanted a ladies cut that I could wear to the parks. Finally, *finally*, here she is and I Want this. Yes, I do. Difficult to argue it isn't meant for me!


**I've done my fair share of baking, but I've never truly ventured into the art of pies. And it is an art. Trust me. I spent my childhood in the kitchen of a master. My Gram's pies were (locally) legendary. I keep thinking that I Want to master this skill, as a tribute to someone so dear to me. So I window shop lovely pie dishes and dream. Look at this one, so cheerful in a cherry red...


**Someone mentioned this book to me. Now I am curious. I Want to flip through it.


**I admit, I am intrigued. I think I Want to see this movie.

1 with their own thoughts:

andie,  Friday, August 03, 2012 7:49:00 PM  

I want a dole whip shirt too....and everyone should own the nifty 50

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP