Monday, May 14, 2012

Menu Plan Monday: May 14, 2012

Monday: I will be at Disney with Nichole and Daniel. Don't think T has allowed me to forget that he will be scavenging for food all by his lonesome.

Tuesday: Brown Sugar Glazed Pork, asparagus and rice.

Wednesday: Going for a nice light dinner of honey mustard chicken wraps. I swear it has been too hot to eat.

Thursday: Spaghetti and meatballs with a salad and some bread.

Friday: I will be back at Disney.

Saturday: Still at Disney...

Sunday: Who even knows. I will probably be so stuffed from all that Disney that I will just watch T eat while I sip some water.

Notes from last week's...oh, who am I trying to kid. I slacked off for two weeks. Because, like I said, it's hot, which vaporizes my will to eat.

1 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Monday, May 28, 2012 1:36:00 PM  

Oh my gosh! Me too! I can't eat when it's hot. It makes me feel sick just to think about it! Glad it's not only me...and sad it's you too.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP