Friday, July 1, 2011

Snapshot From Along the Broken Road: June 2011

A photo of me:


1) Candle scents this month:
Drift Away. Blueberry Scone. Morning Mist. Eucalyptus. Honeydew Melon. Juicy Peach. Pink Sands.

2) What I am reading this month:
Still on Atlas Shrugged (Ayn Rand). It's long but excellent. Look forward to more most nights before settling in to sleep. When I need something a little, shall we say, lighter, I grab a magazine.

3) Top three songs I was drawn to:
"Far Away," by Nickelback. "I Never Told You," by Colbie Caillat. "The Promise," by Tracy Chapman.

4) Movies I saw:
That would be none.

5) Favorite tv moments of the month:
I did some catching up on the dusty collection residing on the DVR. I sholud have made some notes because I'll be darned if I can remember anything now.

6) Something yummy I made:
I made quite a few things that were delicious, if I do say so myself, but I think the Sweet Corn Quesadillas stand out the most. They tasted just like Summer.

7) Restaurants where I ate:
Ling's.

8) Five things I am loving this month:
PrimeTime OnDemand. Words With Friends. FireFox 5. Lightly Salted Lay's Potato Chips. Adrian Gonzalez & his picture-perfect swing.

9) A goal I had for this month:
Get all the old magazines recycled. Mission accomplished. The only magazines left are less than a year old. Not counting cooking magazines, but those are more like cookbooks & therefore useful. They are neatly filed away.

10) This month I looked forward to:
Some random days off from work.

11) Something I want to remember about this month:
I don't very much like myself when I get "internally off-balance."

12) A photo I took this month:

1 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:26:00 PM  

I'm loving Words With Friends, too :-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP