Monday, July 25, 2011

Sigh.

A friend went in to have her baby today. I know these things take time but I'm anxious to hear that everything went well. It will weigh on my mind until I do.

sigh

A couple of other friends are going through what I will graciously call "rough patches." My heart hurts so much for them. And there's nothing I can do.

sigh

The last couple of weeks have been a roller coaster of emotion. The highs are as exhausting as the lows.

sigh

Today has felt like an eternally long day.

sigh

It's a very helpless feeling to watch someone you love hurting.

sigh

Seems as though nothing went quite right today. Nothing was horribly wrong or even a little wrong. It just wasn't...right.

sigh

I messed up the rotation in my co-managed fantasy baseball team. I really hate when I do that. Tim Hudson will probably throw a perfect game tonight as a result. You're welcome, Braves fans.

sigh

My head is full.

sigh

2 with their own thoughts:

Jeanne Monday, July 25, 2011 8:53:00 PM  

Looks like the Braves might have a rainout so there's one positive. Hope the rest work out okay too.

Mega Thursday, July 28, 2011 11:19:00 PM  

I hope the rest of your week got better! You've been less active on Me + Brian chats on the gmail. Hopefully we can pick it back up in a few weeks.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP