Sunday, July 24, 2011

Right Now: July 24, 2011

Outside my window... it's dark & quiet. It's going to be dark & quiet inside my window soon too.

I am thinking... the month of July has been a wild ride of ups & downs.

I am thankful for... a job, even if it wears me down some weeks.

From the kitchen... comes the scent of an Ocean Blossom Yankee Candle.

I am wearing... yellow capri-length pj pants & a green tank top.

I am creating... a stiff neck sitting this way.

I am going... to bed very soon.

I am reading... Atlas Shrugged still but that is no indication that the book is bad! It's long & sometimes I need to stop & reflect on what I've read.

I am hoping... things go smoothly for a friend whose baby will be arriving tomorrow.

I am hearing... ESPN. Sunday Night Baseball just ended & they are doing some MLB highlights.

Around the house... it's homey & comfortable. I need to stop & appreciate that more.

One of my favorite things... is when Tim Wakefield gets a win. Today? Number 199.

I don't understand... why people are so inconsiderate. It's not cool to use all the washers in the laundry room. I try to use no more than three at a time, even if that means doing laundry in multiple batches.

I wish... I had a long weekend. This past week at work kicked my tail.

A few plans for the rest of the week... watching the Sox (duh) and getting some new foam filling for the couch cushions--you may be thinking "big deal" but trust me, it is.

A picture to share... of a common view around here.

1 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:28:00 PM  

I had to laugh at the "creating" thing :-) And I <3 the picture!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP