Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Some personal mantras.

1. Be a best friend, tell the truth, and overuse I love you. ("Love Like Crazy," Lee Brice)

2. Not my monkeys, not my circus.

3. Don't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, and my kindness for weakness.

4. Having a soft heart in a hard world is courage, not weakness.

5. Just because something is hard, doesn't mean it's not worth doing.

6. Win graciously, lose with dignity.

7. I just like to smile. Smiling's my favorite. (Elf)

8. Three words: Enthusiasm, curiosity, and gratitude. (Jenny Rosenstrach)

9. When you are not feeling particularly friendly…put on a friendly manner and behave as if you were a nicer person than you actually are. (C.S. Lewis)

10. We all must suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. (Jim Rohn)

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP