Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Five a Day.

I stumbled across this one and it caught my attention. Decided to play along.

Wordpress Daily Prompt:
You’ve being exiled to a private island, and your captors will only supply you with five foods. What do you pick?

I have to assume some things:
1. My captors must be making deliveries, since even if I choose five foods, they can't just give me a lifetime supply.
2. It doesn't say if my island hut is equipped with electricity, much less whether I have a refrigerator or means of heating my food. I'll imagine they're kind enough to make the delivery in an ice chest, so it doesn't spoil.
3. We're talking tropical island, not Arctic.
4. It doesn't specify that they have to be a single ingredient, so I'm taking that into heavy consideration and using it to my advantage.

I sure hope my captors have a good sense of humor.

Ok, five foods.

1. Fruit salad - That will give me a decent variety of fruit, so I don't have to pick just one.
2. Granola bars - Gotta have a little fiber!
3. Noosa yogurt - Amazing flavors. Dairy intake. Tastes like dessert.
4. Pasta salad - Made with my recipe, which means I will get a good variety of veggies, some meat, and some cheese. Plus, it's good food when it's warm outside.
5. See's chocolates - Mixed boxes equal good variety, and let's be honest, there has to be some chocolate.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP