Friday, February 20, 2015

Oh Hey Friday!: February 20, 2015

It's Oh Hey Friday! time, hosted by September FARM. The idea is that you talk about five things -- any five things, themed or random -- and away we go!



The "Brain Dump" Edition!

ONE|
In the seven nights that have occurred since the last Oh Hey Friday! post, five of those nights have included dreams in which I am holding a baby. I know, I know, no one cares about anyone else's dreams on the internet. I'm just weirded out, because I am relatively certain I am not with child, so what gives, brain? Why all the bambinos while I slumber?

TWO|
Nothing reinforces, for me, my utter lack of accessorizing skill like Thursday, when it was Florida-cold (read: high 50, low 29, lots of gusty wind) and I decided to attempt wearing a scarf. I felt like a fraud all day. A cozy fraud though.

THREE|
Two weeks past my original trim-and-highlight appointment date. One more to go. I think I've gone through all the stages of hair growth during this time. The "well, this is awkward" length. The "hey, this isn't half bad, why haven't I powered through sooner!" length. The "oh yeah, now I feel like a shaggy version of Cousin It" length. ::sigh:: Related: I had honestly forgotten how dark my natural hair color is.

FOUR|
I've been thin-skinned lately. That's been a lot of fun. Or not. Soft heart = my blessing and my curse.

FIVE|
I watched Grey's Anatomy last night. Listening to Callie and Amelia discuss having lost the game they used to have, all I could think was thank God I don't have to date anymore, because I have never had game. Ever. OMG. How did I find a husband again??

4 with their own thoughts:

~**Dawn**~ Friday, February 20, 2015 11:26:00 AM  

Krystyn: So it goes. No sense fighting who I am. Sometimes I wish I could be more indifferent...until I think about it and know I don't really want to be that way. Oh well.

Abby Saturday, February 21, 2015 6:13:00 AM  

Tony and I talk about the dating scene too and wonder how we would survive out there. A scary place!!!

~**Dawn**~ Sunday, February 22, 2015 3:03:00 PM  

I wouldn't even know where to start, Abby. I don't even know how I got the guy I married! LOL

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP