Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Right Now: September 28, 2010

Outside my window... there is a bird feeder that has not been accosted by the band of traveling raccoons since their last pinata party, but every time I hear a suspicious sound, I have to look.

I am thinking... that I'll be missing my Sox something fierce next week.

I am thankful for... all the support & concern I have been shown in the last week.

From the kitchen... tonight was BLTs. So simple but so tasty!

I am wearing... black yoga pants & my big red comfy Red Sox t-shirt.

I am creating... a plan of attack for Food & Wine Festival! Yum!

I am going... to move over to the bedroom soon to watch the end of the Sox game, because the living room DVR will be recording both Parenthood and The Good Wife at 10pm.

I am reading... some emails that have been collecting in my inbox.

I am hoping... for a continued sense of peace.

I am hearing... Remy & Don's laughter. I will miss their gigglefests, as I do each long baseball-less Winter.

Around the house... are clothes that I refuse to put into the dryer, so I hang them to air-dry. I really should put them away.

One of my favorite things... is new magazines.

I don't understand... the silent treatment.

I wish... the Yankees had lost tonight.

A few plans for the rest of the week... enjoying the final few days of the 2010 baseball season, catching up on some more new tv shows, and heading up to WDW on Saturday to watch Troy's sister & nieces run in the Half Marathon, then attending the late night after party in Epcot.

A picture to share...

1 with their own thoughts:

Giuseppina Wednesday, September 29, 2010 6:20:00 PM  

love the photo at the bottom :) too cute!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP