Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I Want Wednesday: September 1, 2010

**I Want to make my own version of an inspiration book. Lord knows I have a ton of magazines stuffed full of things that catch my eye. I was just searching for a way to actually organize them into a useful entity. I believe something along these lines may be it.


**I Want to burn all my new Yankee Candle Autumn scents. Mmmm... Autumn. My favorite time of year! (Even if it's only inside the walls of my home.) But, alas, my self-imposed rule is that there will be no Autumn scents until it is officially Autumn. That's about the only way I can pretend to have actual seasons anymore.


**I Want to be somewhere in WDW. Now. Work would not be supportive of this desire though.

**I don't really want to spend a whole lot of money replacing the front tires on my care. What I Want is to spend that money on anything else that has ever appeared on my I Want Wednesday posts. Being a grown-up is not all you think it will be when you're ten.

5 with their own thoughts:

Erin Thursday, September 09, 2010 3:26:00 PM  

I burn apple cinnamon all year long, because I love it so much. These new scents look soooooo yummy. Maple pancakes? Yes please! I have been burning some Fall candles because I just can't resist. It's my "feel good" thing, to treat myself to what I want, when the hubby's deployed (within reason, of course!)

~**Dawn**~ Friday, September 10, 2010 9:06:00 AM  

Erin: There were only maybe two of the new Autumn scents that I didn't care for (not pictured, one was Spiced Orange & I can't remember the other) & the girl at the register laughed at me because I had a basketful of Autumn-y goodness! I just can't choose! I am dying to break into them but I am waiting til the 23rd. I have some old favorites too. I *love* Cranberry Chutney!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Friday, September 10, 2010 11:42:00 AM  

Oh my, just look at the names of those Yankee Candle scents! I am trying to be good and burn the ones I have from last year (and some, from the year before!) since I buy the larger jars. Like you, I'm trying to wait till it's closer to fall (and heck, if it would cool down below 95, it'd feel more like fall!). Sigh. Summer is getting really old, ready for fall and winter! At least football season is here, so I'm a happy camper, LOL!

~**Dawn**~ Monday, September 13, 2010 8:39:00 AM  

Stacy: That is the one & only reason I don't buy the large jars! I occasionally get one as a gift, but I prefer the votives so that I can test out a bunch of flavors & change it up often. ;-)

Rachel Monday, September 13, 2010 12:48:00 PM  

I've been thinking about making an inspiration book lately too. Think we should just do it. Set aside some time and cut cut cut away in magazines! :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP