Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I Want Wednesday: September 29, 2010

There are clearly some bigger things I want right at the moment, but that doesn't stop a girl from a little frivolous wishing & window-shopping, right?

**I Want these Halloween Stacking Boxes to add to my Halloween decorations. I have so many pumpkins, but not really much else to balance it! These would be perfect.


**So would these! From the second I first saw the sneak peek, these bottle tea light holders have been on my "I Want" list!


**And now that I know this color works on me, I Want this dress, though I have no idea where I would ever wear it. The last dress I wore was for Alison's wedding, over a year ago. I think maybe I've been thinking a bit too much about my...inherent girl-ish-ness over the past week. =P

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, September 30, 2010 12:03:00 PM  

i love all those things too and i bet that dress would look fantastic on you!

penuttpie Thursday, September 30, 2010 10:11:00 PM  

love love love when you do these! how do you find all this super cute stuff??
the boxes are adorable. (and halloween is my LEAST fav holiday.)
the dress is super pretty! i know that color would look great on you...and not on my italian skin! ;) but i bet a teal would be rockin on me!! haha

~**Dawn**~ Friday, October 01, 2010 1:27:00 PM  

Janet: Aren't those bottles just awesome?? I love that they are totally not "the norm" & I think that is why they appeal to me!

G: And I can definitely not pull of teal without look sickly! ;-) I find this stuff ALL over. In magazines, on other blogs, random browsing of my favorite online shopping spots. ;-)

Anonymous,  Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:44:00 AM  

That colour is stunning Dawn - get it!

You must be a Spring in colouring I'm guessing? Same as me.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP