Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Cravings.

I crave a room filled with sunlight.

I crave cool breezes.

I crave quiet.

I crave Food & Wine Festival.

I crave laughing til my stomach muscles ache with the people I love best.

I crave ice cream.

I crave Autumn. And apple cider. And wrapping myself in cozy blankets.

I crave my own space.

I crave looking at photos, recalling the memories, reminiscing.

I crave the beginning of baseball season.

I crave a front porch, a backyard, an upright freezer, and a washer and dryer I don't have to feed handfuls of quarters.

I crave winding hilly country roads.

I crave new music that sings to my soul.

I crave a creative spark.

I crave a walk down a peaceful familiar road, under trees just showing the first signs of Autumn color, with golden sunset light giving them a glow.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP