Monday, September 20, 2010

Menu Plan Monday: September 20, 2010



Monday: Ham steaks, boiled potatoes and cauliflower with cheese.
Tuesday: Spaghetti & meatballs with garlic bread sticks & a salad.
Wednesday: Not sure yet. I'll be at Animal Kingdom with my mother on her last vacation day in Florida & I'm not sure yet what my dinner plans might be.
Thursday: Something with chicken. Our usually predictable schedule is so out of whack lately. Next week will be better.
Friday: Scalloped Potatoes & Ham.
Saturday: We haven't decided this yet either.
Sunday: Leftovers.

Last week's menu--which I didn't even get to posting--included (Monday) grilled pork chops with corn on the cob & some parmesan noodles, (Tuesday) Chipotle Chicken Quesadillas, (Wednesday) leftovers, (Thursday) Meatloaf Patties with mashed potatoes & french-cut string beans (my mother's request), (Friday) some leftover pasta, (Saturday) dinner Capone's and (Sunday) not much because I just wasn't hungry all day.

The logo at the top will link you to more menu plans!

2 with their own thoughts:

fla beck Wednesday, September 22, 2010 12:20:00 AM  

Regarding your AK day with your Mom. How about Boma or Jiko? I love them both! Call now and get an ADR!

Mega Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:32:00 PM  

Ham steaks, sounds like heaven.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP