Monday, July 21, 2008

Sing Along: July 21, 2008

I worry I won't see your face
Light up again

Even the best fall down sometimes
Even the wrong words seem to rhyme
Out of the doubt that fills my mind
I somehow find
You and I collide
("Collide," Howie Day)

7 with their own thoughts:

Michelle Quinno Tuesday, July 22, 2008 2:53:00 PM  

I love Howie Day & that song!! Thanks for putting a good one in my head. Sometimes it's the irritating ones that stay there..

Ted D Tuesday, July 22, 2008 9:11:00 PM  

Dawn, you know how you told me that a song means something different for everyone?

This one makes me think of Lugo.

;)

Bart Wednesday, July 23, 2008 10:00:00 PM  

FYI, I finally succumbed to the idea of writing my own Baltimore sports blog...you can find it at baltimoreinferioritycomplex.blogspot.com

Jeanne Thursday, July 24, 2008 9:32:00 PM  

Love love love that song every time I hear it I'm at the foot of the stage listening to him again. Thanks for your comments on my balloon shots. It was a very cool day. We went last year and had bright sunny skies. This was much more interesting. By the way got to watch the Mets win yesterday. And although I'm very happy for the games Fox and TBS carries, I want more!! hehe

Nichole M Friday, July 25, 2008 12:01:00 AM  

thankyouthankyouthankyou for getting that John Denver song out of my head. Where it has resided since Monday.

~**Dawn**~ Friday, July 25, 2008 3:55:00 PM  

Ted: I am shaking my head at you. Just know that. ;-)

Nichole: It was stuck in mine too. LOL!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP