Saturday, June 16, 2012

Saturdays Are for Weddings: 15 Weeks

Invitations and dress fittings. Buy the stamps, find a better pen, practice each address first. Make sure to bring the shoes. Write until your hand feels like it will disconnect from your arm at the wrist, then take a break and come back for more. Stand still, hold this layer of the skirt, don't look down. Check and double check: spelling, address, everything inside. Do not lose weight, do not gain weight, stay exactly the same for the next fifteen weeks.

No pressure.

1 with their own thoughts:

Desert Songbird Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:21:00 PM  

Give it up, Dawn. You WILL lose weight before the wedding. It's inevitable.

I lost weight the few days before I left for my wedding. When I went for my final fitting, the dress was too big in the shoulders. My seamstress said, "Well, just stand up straight with your shoulders back."

What else was there to do?

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP