Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Want Wednesday: June 13, 2012

**I Want this outdoor clock. I do not want to spend that much for it though.


**I Want a "Fenway Park 100 years" t-shirt. I don't want to spend that much for that either though. (Planning a wedding and being a new home owner makes one quite frugal. I feel like money is being sucked out every time I open my wallet.)


**It's silly, but I Want to have a copy of the big anniversary celebration they did at Fenway on DVD. It seems like a good addition to the commemorative collection I have from the 2004 and 2007 Championship seasons.

**I Want something that will allow me to dust under the refrigerator and stove. I think this Oxo Slim Duster might work.

**I can't even remember where I saw the "ServeItUp" but I Want one. What's not to love about a porcelain stand that will turn bowl or dish into a pedestal?? Cake dishes are awkward and take up a lot of space to store but this baby is so versatile, much easier to store when not in use, and the possibilities are endless! In fact, I would like one large one and one small!

**These ice cream bowls from Crate and Barrel make me so happy. I Want to open my kitchen cabinets and see a little stack of these waiting cheerfully to serve up a frosty treat.


**There aren't even words, just squealing, to express how badly I Want these dish towels in my kitchen all summer long.

1 with their own thoughts:

Desert Songbird Thursday, June 28, 2012 11:18:00 PM  

Okay, so now *I* want that Serve it up thing......

I have a beautiful cake stand, but honestly, I hate taking it down, I hate how much room it takes up on the counter (and stored), and I HATE cleaning it. Beautiful, but totally annoying.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP