Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I Want Wednesday: August 3, 2011

**I have been drawn to the Rachael Ray 3-piece Bubble & Brown Baker Set ever since the first time I saw Rachael heft one of these to her oven. I Want it in red. Of course.


**I Want these Glass Canisters for my bathroom. First, though, I need a bathroom that can handle these lovelies.


**I Want an ice cream sandwich. Nothing fancy. Just the old-fashioned soft chocolate cookies and the vanilla ice cream sandwiched between them in the white paper wrapper. I haven't had one in ages.

**You will almost never hear me say something like this but I Want the Sephora Collection Moonshadow Baked Palette -- In the Nude. What can I say? I think I was sucked in by the words 'sparkly' and 'glittery' and 'diamond dust shimmer.'


**First, I Want more counter space in my kitchen. And then I Want Crate & Barrel's Two-Tier Fruit Basket.

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, August 03, 2011 10:14:00 AM  

I like most of these too :) I want more space, as you do. We have a house, but it is very small. I have almost no counter space in my kitchen, but what I do is taken up with appliances, leaving very little room to work. I do have a decent amount of cabinets, but they are slam full of cookie sheets, baking pans, mixing bowls, etc. I like the red casseroles (didn't realize she had red, just orange), but I don't think they'd fit in my space.

Same in the bathroom, we have one small counter, one sink in the middle, and Tim gets half, although he requires a lot less bathroom paraphenalia, haha! One day I hope to have a larger bathroom and be able to "decorate" as well as be totally functional.

Of course, I want a bigger house until it comes time to clean, then I think, well, having a smaller house is not so bad! I would spend a lot more time cleaning in a bigger house, LOL!

Hope you're having a great day, and week :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, August 03, 2011 10:19:00 AM  

I feel the same way, Stacy. If I had to clean a big house, I would cry. I want just enough space to function efficiently. That, I could clean without (too much) moaning & groaning. ;-)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP