Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I Want Wednesday: August 10, 2011

**I am positively drooling over these London Hurricanes from Crate & Barrel. I Want a set to decorate for the seasons & holidays. I love their decorating versatility!


**How gorgeous would two or three of these Crate & Barrel Zinc Hurricanes flickering cheerfully out on a deck? I Want to be sitting out there with them right now.


**The state of my kitchen towels has been declining over the past several months. They are still serviceable, yes, but some are faded or stained, others are frayed and a couple have sprouted holes. I would say about half are ready to be retired to the cleaning rag pile. A recent email from Crate & Barrel sent me browsing. If I were in the market for spending (I'm not--so what I have will have to do), these are the towels I Want to make their home in my kitchen. There is something so friendly about a cheery towel hanging in the kitchen. I'm not quite sure what it is, but I know it makes me smile.

1 with their own thoughts:

Mega Monday, August 15, 2011 10:36:00 PM  

Those candles look just like the centerpieces at a wedding I went to earlier this year in Maine. I remembered that as to how simple yet elegant the wedding was. Just another thing you could cross off your list, just sayin' :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP