Sunday, May 15, 2011

20 Questions: May 15, 2011

1. Would you ever consider doing a polar bear plunge?
Hi, have we met? I'm not a hugs fan of being in the water as it is. And I live in Florida because I despise being cold. That give you enough clues?

2. How many people are in your family?
I will translate this as immediate family & not extended family because I'm not even sure I can remember everyone I would need to count. There are eight, not including myself: My Dad, his wife Sue, my youngest brother Zach, my Mom, her husband John, my younger brother Josh, his wife Kas & their son Timo.

3. When was the last time you moved to a new home?
December 2006.

4. Have you ever read The Farmer's Almanac?
A whole bunch! I used to get one for my Gramp for Christmas every year. I was always fascinated by the longterm weather forecasts & checking to see how accurate they were.

5. I say "tears." The first three things that come to mind are:
Weddings. Chick flicks. Loneliness.

6. Name one thing you like about yourself.
I am very aware of my many blessings.

7. What did you get into trouble for most often when you were a child?
Probably harassing Josh. If not that, getting a little mouthy. I was a pretty good kid, by & large though.

8. Have you ever sung in front of a large group of people?
In a group. Certainly not alone.

9. What is your holiday guilty pleasure?
Since this doesn't appear to be holiday-specific, I will go with seasonally appropriate candy.

10. What is the busiest page in your address book?
I would have guess 'R' but it turns out there is a tie between 'M' and 'B'.

11. I say 'treasure', first three things you think of are:
Pirates of the Caribbean. My Gram. Matthew 6:21 "For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

12. What kind of extreme weather are you dealing with today?
It actually wasn't too bad, given it's mid-May. The humidity was tolerable & it was "cool" enough that we left the windows open with just the fans running. The most extreme it got was the thunderstorm that woke me up at 5am.

13. What did you dream about last night?
I don't recall dreaming, or what it was if I did.

14. What are you craving right now?
A Red Sox win so I can go to bed.

15. What are three things that are on your desk that shouldn’t be?
My old cell phone which I keep forgetting to bring to Target with me to be recycled. Our WDW passes. Two camera lenses.

16. What is something you frequently misplace?
There isn't one recurring item, but usually if I am looking for a specific piece of paperwork, I cannot locate it, even if it's right where it's supposed to be.

17. How many jobs have you had?
Nine, not counting all the babysitting I've done.

18. What is your soda of choice (even if you rarely indulge)?
Ginger ale. Although occasionally I get a real craving for cream soda or some birch beer.

19. How much thought did you put into naming your blog?
A good two to three hours. Sometimes I wish it were more clever but even the few times I've considered changing it, I haven't been able to follow through. I guess after more than six years, it's stuck.

20. Have you ever been to San Francisco?
Does in the airport count? If so, then yes, back at the end of April. Not the actual city though.

1 with their own thoughts:

Janet Tuesday, May 17, 2011 1:28:00 PM  

it's freezing here and I wish I was in Florida!!! Brrrrrr!!!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP