Sunday, January 23, 2005

"I was there"

I know that I already did a post today but I couldn't let the day go by without mentioning something...or rather someONE else. I couldn't let the day go by without saying Happy Birthday to someone who's known me for literally more than 25 years and ISN'T family.

"Remember when?" asked Piglet. "Yes, I was with you," said Pooh, and the two friends smiled at the memory.

That was the card she sent me for Christmas. I think about it so often when I think of her now because that sums it up. We've shared it all one way or another. Well ok...maybe not ALL of it lol. But everything that matters.

So Heather: Happy Birthday best friend. I wish you many many more filled with many many more "Remember when?"s. I wish I could have celebrated with you but you know that you are always in my heart.

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Friday, January 28, 2005 7:06:00 PM  

Ok round 2: for anyone who may read this it is not as good as what i originally wrote but could not post. there is the same reason that i could not originally post it and why i cannot remember what i originally said. it is because i share a brain with 2 other people. so therefore i am not always on top. i just wanted to say thank you to the best person i know. she has been there through quite a lot. how can she not when we have known each other since the age of 3. she saw me cry uncontrolably at kindergarted graduation when my dad convinced me our teacher was leaving because of me...she was there when my mom screamed at my dad for trying to say there were worms in our hotdogs (can you tell my dad is a joker) and she was there (this time via email) most importantly the day i went in labor and did not even know it. so i thought the best way to repay her was to trust her with another very important person in my life. she is not only my best friend she is the godmother of my best creation. and even though she has no babies of her own she will always be catherine's second mom because without her i have no idea what i would do. she helps me even though she is so far away. SO I THANK YOU AND YOU KEEP WRITING ALL THESE WONDERFUL POSTS BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME SMILE AND EVEN SHED SOME HAPPY TEARS (MEMORIES) ALL THE TIME.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP