Saturday, January 29, 2005

How can this be?!

catherine =) Posted by Hello


She's got a way about her...
and everywhere she goes
a million dreams of love surround her
("She's Got a Way", Billy Joel)

I'm not sure how this happened but will someone slow this little girl down please! It's only been 14 months since that ultrasound photo was taken!

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:04:00 AM  

I agree as her mom... I beg her to slow down. In just over a week she will be 8 months. Everyone says she is tiny but she does not feel tiny anymore. I try to cuddle and she just wants to be on the move. So Dawn thanks for the amazing post and I will try my best to slow her down.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP