Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Happy First Birthday Olivia!

olivia =) Posted by Hello


How adorable is this baby girl?? =) I swear my friends produce the most beautiful babies. Think I could convince one of them to have a couple for me?

Little Olivia:
I hope you know how happy you make your mommy. I can hear it in her voice when she tells me about you. You are what motivates her to further her education, chase a career, not settle for less of a man than she (and you & Tyler) deserve. I know that you were not a pre-planned event. But I can tell you this: you were & are a precious gift, a tiny bright ray of sunshine and I know that your mommy would not go back & do a thing differently. May you always be as strong as your mommy is and stay as beautiful all your life as you are right now, inside & out. Happy first birthday little girl.
Love,
"Auntie" Dawn

1 with their own thoughts:

Anonymous,  Tuesday, February 01, 2005 7:01:00 AM  

Happy Birthday to Olivia:
All 3 of the members in this family are absolutely breathtaking. And I thank the writer of this entry for letting them enter into my life. Thanks DAWN and of course thanks to Alison.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP