Monday, December 19, 2011

Settling in for a long winter's nap.



I'll be dreaming of a white Christmas...

4 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Tuesday, December 20, 2011 10:57:00 AM  

Me too! I've never seen a white Christmas, and I doubt I ever will in my lifetime. You had them growing up, yes?! :)

Merry Christmas!

~**Dawn**~ Tuesday, December 20, 2011 11:05:00 AM  

Stacy: We always hoped for one but I would say maybe...half of my childhood Christmases were white? Some years, everything was just bare & brown.

Reverend Ref + Wednesday, December 21, 2011 12:46:00 AM  

I do miss the snow. It certainly makes it feel like winter.

And I doubt I'll ever get used to people doing yardwork and mowing lawns in January.

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, December 21, 2011 6:42:00 AM  

Rev: You should try seeing Christmas lights on palm trees. A whole decade, nearly, living here, and I don't think I will ever get used to *that*.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP