Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Want Wednesday: December 7, 2011

It's a theme this week! If you saw my collection of Christmas tree ornaments, you would know that I have no sad, bare little tannenbaum. I have no need for another ornament...at least not until I have a house & can put up multiple trees! But I adore Christmas tree ornaments and Crate & Barrel has *so* many this year that I Want.


These Glitter Stripe Ball Ornaments are adorable. I love that they look like they have garland & ornaments wrapped around them! And if you could see my tree, you would know that I love ornaments that are shiny or glittery--these are *both*!!--because they reflect my tree's colored lights, especially when a breeze from the open window makes them dance just a bit.

These Rustic Silver Reindeer would serve two purposes. 1) They are shiny. 2) My tree has some repeated themes (beyond shiny and/or glittery): snowmen, snowflakes, icicles, angels, stars, nativity scenes, jingle bells and baking/cookies. There are some other random ornaments there are well, but these "images" are my favorites. However, I have no reindeer! And I wouldn't mind starting up a new collection.

I just like this Swirl Tree. It's different!

These Metallic Glitter Dust Ball Ornaments are so classy with their subtle dusting of glitter and their rich colors, which I love but don't have anywhere on my tree, and I am a sucker for the classic round ball ornaments.

I have decided there isn't enough red on my tree (lots of blue, white, silver and clear) and these Glitter Ball Red Ornaments would certainly look pretty sparkling on it!

Snow Flurry Ball Ornaments!! This is a totally different take on my snowflake theme!! Love!

I can't even list all the ways that this Tinsel Tree Ball with Snow Ornament is adorable.

Ohhh... Snowflake Ball Ornaments... And I love that they use some brown. I love chocolate brown.

I love these Glitter Snowman Ball Ornaments. Love. *Love*.

1 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Sunday, December 11, 2011 12:47:00 PM  

The snowflake ball ornaments are gorgeous! Curse you for posting this!! ;)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP