Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I Want Wednesday: December 21, 2011

**A blog I was reading swore that the book, "Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day," changed her view on baking bread. For the longest time, I have thought that I Want to try my hand at homemade bread, but I've been very intimidated by merely the thought. I wonder if this book would be the catalyst...?


**I have two little clear glass mixing bowls; they nest nicely, which is good for limited cabinet space issues, but they are a little, well, *small* for some things. T has a great big mixing bowl that belonged to his grandmother...but it's, well, great big. And I don't know. It just bugs me that the next size I graduate to from kinda-too-small is holy-huge. And so, I dream of something wonderful, like this 5-piece Parker Bowl Set, in its cheerful colors and perfectly graduated sizes that nest. That's right. I sadly dream of mixing bowls I Want in my kitchen. I hear these things happen as you get older.


**The neck strap on The Precious is getting pretty gross, and truth be told, it isn't the most comfortable thing ever. I keep saying I Want a new one but I don't know exactly what I want to get. I do find myself drawn to the colors in this one.


**I Want to leave cookies for Santa on this Jingle Elf plate. It's he adorable??

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP