Saturday, September 1, 2007

Snapshot From Along the Broken Road: August 2007

need to insert a photo of me from this past month here. but i'm not at home so i'll have to do this in a few days.

1) a gift i gave: i'm not sure i gave a gift in August... hmmmm... bad Dawn =(

2) something i apologized for: venting to someone over & over about something that is not their fault & has nothing at all even to do with them

3) the last person i thanked: Nichole & Daniel for hosting my vacation

4)the last movie i watched: we watched most of "Clerks" on Thursday night

5) the best meal i cooked this month: i think it might have been the Angel Hair Fresco i made the other night. was exactly what i was craving.

6) the last place i ate out: hmmmm... Angel Stadium, but really more like the Fox Sports Bar, i think.

7) something that made me cry: pure frustration.

8) something that made me laugh: some of the scenes from "50 First Dates."

9) the last person i talked to on the phone: the girl from my dermatologist's office who caled to tell me my biopsy was clean! =)

10) someone i'm thinking about today: Alison. wondering how she's doing as she counts down the home stretch to Baby Gracie's arrival.

11) something i want to remember about this month: more new memories made with two of my favorite people.

12) a photo i took this month: another one that will have to wait til i get home again...

2 with their own thoughts:

Debi Saturday, September 01, 2007 12:48:00 PM  

#9...Thank Heavens! Such good news!

Hope you're having fun! (Like there's any doubt about that, huh?)

Heart of Rachel Wednesday, September 05, 2007 6:00:00 AM  

I'm glad the biopsy you had came out clean. Something worth celebrating for.

I hope you had a fabulous time with your friends, Nichole & Daniel.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP