Wednesday, September 5, 2007

i forgot how to kill time now that my workload has decreased by fifty percent =P

borrowed this from Krystyn, to whom i cannot link, because her blog is private. =)

Three things in my fridge that define life right now:
1. water - always water. it's good for you!
2. cranberry juice - always cranberry juice. straight. unsweetened. pure. no exceptions.
3. yogurt - it was on sale & i had a coupon so i stocked up since the expiration dates cooperated with me not being home for a week. and that about sums up what's in my fridge right now, other than various condiments. no perishables to spoil while i was away and i haven't been grocery shopping yet since returning.

Three recent acquisitions:
1. a new bottle of SPF 60 Sun Effects for going on vacation to a place where they get confused by wet stuff falling from the sky. ;-)
2. a cute new bag for my carry-on, and to tote things back & forth to work. it has adorable little palm trees embroidered on it. =)
3. lots of new photos from vacation.

Three classics I reach for every day:
1. glasses
2. cell phone
3. computer

My kids right now, in three words or less:
don't exist (yet?)

My sweetie right now, in three words or less:
in my dreams

What's on my to-do list:
do laundry from vacation.
grocery shop.
stop at the bank.
organize my recipe collection - current system no longer functional.
work on a project (as soon as the necessary supplies arrive).

What I do often that relates to the season right now:
stay inside where it's cool. =P

What I'm listening to right now:
someone grinding something out in the shop.
the gurgling of the fish tank.
typing.

What I'm worried about right now:
worried? not really worried at the moment...

Which news stories I'm following right now:
the only "news" i make a point to follow on my own is sports related. i get my "real news" updates from Daniel & Michelle. i can't take the depressing nature of the news, so i allow them to keep me informed. that and the repetitive nature of news broadcasts drives me up a wall. case in point: FOX News showed two stories in succession on Wednesday afternoon, to the point that it was making Daniel & i laugh - the Senator Larry Craig story, and the continued rehashing of Princess Diana.

What I'm reading right now:
nothing at this very moment. i finished "The Two Towers" while i was on vacation, and haven't started "Return of the King" yet.

What I'm looking forward to right now:
hopefully scoring some tickets to see the Sox play in Tampa one last time this season toward the end of the month. and getting to hang out with Nichole & Daniel at WDW in less than a month.

One small thing that's making me happy right now:
it's almost lunchtime and i am hungry.

7 with their own thoughts:

*krystyn* Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:14:00 AM  

Yay - fun list! I often stock up on yogurt because I happen to favor what seems to be the favorite brand & flavor of everyone in my town...so when I find it, I buy a TON of it.

Brian in Oxford Wednesday, September 05, 2007 11:25:00 AM  

Well, I hope you let Nichole and Daniel do THEIR laundry at your place....it didn't sound like you got to do yours in SoCal!!

kreed Wednesday, September 05, 2007 4:44:00 PM  

Ooooooh! A cute new tote bag...and with palm trees. I have a weakness for cute embroidered bags.

Colleen Wednesday, September 05, 2007 7:36:00 PM  

You know how to make like sound sweet and simple....is it really in your world? :)

Anonymous,  Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:22:00 AM  

For the record, complimentary use of the washer and dryer are included with a stay at Casa Nichole y Daniel.

Colleen Thursday, September 06, 2007 2:52:00 PM  

I think that although your blog is very different from mine, I find it (and you) very entertaining. I realized that I check it almost every day to see what Dawn is up to. So, I've added you to my blog roll. :)

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP