Sunday, September 30, 2007

67 years ago...


...two of my most favorite people were married. if it weren't for them, my father wouldn't exist, and you would not be reading this blog.

miss you Gram & Gramp...

3 with their own thoughts:

Brian in Oxford Monday, October 01, 2007 11:43:00 AM  

I never knew my grandparents' anniversary dates....I'm sure my parents know them, but I never thought to ask them.

*krystyn* Monday, October 01, 2007 11:53:00 AM  

I know my grandparents were married on June 1st, but I do not recall the year.

gail@more than a song Monday, October 01, 2007 11:30:00 PM  

Isn't that a cute picture, and aww, you're so sweet about them! I hope my grandkids will love me that much one day...I'm feeling very emotional tonight for some reason.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP