Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Fill-in: September 7, 2007



Friday Fill-in #36

1. I admire anyone who can act with class & graciousness.

2. I crave a snack box from United, for some really strange reason -- if you've never had one, i just can't explain to you how perfect it is to have a whole little meal composed entirely of snacks, perfectly selected, and arranged in a cute little box.

3. I dislike obnoxious behavior.

4. I enjoy photos, whether i am taking them myself, sharing those taken by others or receiving them in my email or mail box from friends of their especially adorable children.

5. I wonder what new & tasty treats i might try this year at Epcot's International Food & Wine Festival when Nichole & Daniel come out in less than a month!

6. I want to try a new recipe on my menu next week, but i'm not sure which one yet.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching the Sox game (already did that prior to posting this actually, and they did, indeed, win), tomorrow my plans include a haircut, some errands and some laundry and Sunday, I want to watch football & Red Sox -- sports heaven!

4 with their own thoughts:

Janet Saturday, September 08, 2007 12:23:00 AM  

oh, man, in Japan, they have bento box lunches...google it sometime, amazing!

Thanks for playing!

Bart Saturday, September 08, 2007 11:15:00 AM  

Allow me to apologize for Danny Cabrera. Freakin' hot head.

However, Pedroia needs to learn how to shut his cakehole. Did you hear what he said afterwards? I wouldn't be surprised if he got another ball towards his earhole for it. True or not, you don't say certain things.

Debi Saturday, September 08, 2007 8:13:00 PM  

Never heard of this snack box thing, but I've gotta say it sounds perfectly divine!

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Sunday, September 09, 2007 11:19:00 AM  

woohoo!! football season!! woohoo!!!

i'm making a new recipe tomorrow... vegetable black bean soup. found it on allrecipes. i'll let you know how it turns out!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP