Friday, September 14, 2007

i just couldn't help myself

Fond of Snape posted this meme & there was a question here that sold me on having to participate. its mere existence just begs not to be passed over.

01. If you could have super powers what would they be and what would you do with them? (Please feel free to be selfish, you do not have to save the world!).
invisibility. i would love to be a fly on the wall at will.

02. Were you to find yourself stranded on an island with a CD player...it could happen...what would your top 10 bloggers island discs be?
hmmm... Kenny Chesney's "Songs From an Old Blue Chair," something Jim Brickmam (i love piano solos for relaxing), some Five for Fighting, some 3 Doors Down, some Rob Thomas, some Natalie Merchant, matchbox twenty's "Yourself or Someone Like You," and then probably three mix CDs with random songs i like.

03. If you were a smell what would it be?
vanilla. no doubt about it. it's what i smell like all the time.

04. What bird would you most like to be?
hmmm... something small & sweet, like a dove or a nightingale.

05. If you were a bird who's head would you poo on?
::picks self up off floor from laughing:: someone the birds have already gotten to in this manner. i have to say, Karma? she bites hard. >=]

06. Are there any foods that your body craves?
fresh vegetables. if i don't eat enough veggies, i find myself craving them. and of course, ice cream and chocolate.

07. What's your favourite time of year?
up north, it's Autumn. no contest. everything about Autumn makes me indescribably happy. in Florida, it's March -- the second most perfect weather, following a New England Autumn. gorgeous foliage traded for the heavenly perfume of orange blossoms.

08. What's your favourite time of day?
very early morning or very late at night, when very few other people are awake. i love the quiet.

09. If a rest is as good as a change which would you choose?
a change is iminent... but for now we rest.

10. If you could have a dinner party and invite any 5 people from the past or present who would they be? (Living or deceased.)
oh man... this is going to be difficult... so if i don't mention you, just know that i would invite you to the next dinner party, ok? or maybe to hang out with me at WDW? but they're limiting me to five... they're making me do it...
1. Nichole - she is an *excellent* hostess, and i know that if i had to attend to the cooking or some other need, i would absolutely trust her to keep things moving smoothly.
2. Daniel - hoping he wouldn't be able to stay out of the kitchen , so this is partly selfish & makes me a really bad hostess, but his culinary abilities are to die for.
3. my Gram - because let's face it, combine her cooking skills with Daniel's, and it would be an unprecedented bliss...
4. Mega - just so i could say *i* met the man behind the mystery... but i would fail to reveal his identity to anyone else. ;-)
5. Mike Lowell - hey, it's *my* imaginary dinner party, right?? LOL

like Janet said:
Anyone want to play, consider themselves tagged :-)

7 with their own thoughts:

Colleen Friday, September 14, 2007 3:37:00 PM  

Yes! Iheartly agree with v.early morning and v.late at night. It's my fav. too=)

*krystyn* Friday, September 14, 2007 3:53:00 PM  

Oh - I love this...I'm gonna do it too - cuz I'm bored AND it'll be fun. :-)

Anonymous,  Friday, September 14, 2007 11:14:00 PM  

Gosh, Dawn, we have so much in common. I love the Fall, I crave veggies like nuts. I'm often heard saying *I need some veggies. My body is screaming for them.*. It's strange and most people don't understand but I know when I *need* veggies. I eat them daily, just about, but still. :o)

As for the music, I was just listening to Jim Brickman today! Even his Christmas stuff, LOL. It was shuffled through my WMP. :o) And Kenny, oh man, he's hot, LOL!

Have a good weekend!

Heart of Rachel Saturday, September 15, 2007 2:13:00 AM  

I'd love to have the power to fly and be able to go to different countries. I can save a lot on airfare. haha!

I like the smell of vanilla. There's this vanilla scented lotion I really love at Body Shop.

sue @ postcards from paradise falls Saturday, September 15, 2007 8:29:00 PM  

my superpower would have to be sports related. maybe i cold control the flight of the football through the uprights :)

kreed Sunday, September 16, 2007 11:43:00 PM  

I worked the graveyard shift at a restaurant one summer and it was the greatest to be up and about during those hours. It's a whole new quiet world out there when the rest of the world is sleeping!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP