Sunday, August 18, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: August 18, 2013

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**I really enjoyed the incorporation of Neverland into Once Upon a Time, and I liked that the season finale rid us of Lacey, restoring Belle.

**The season finale of Dallas came complete with a jaw-dropping twist, some heartfelt emotion to make me teary-eyed, ever-shifting alliances, and a major set-up that is sure to go awry some how in the season three premiere.

**This comment would be under the other heading, if not for that final scene with the President of the United States holed up Cuba, what??? The whole finale was a weird, uncomfortable, bloody, bizarre debacle until that giant bombshell.

**Law & Order: SVU really kicked it up a notch with the final four episodes. I felt like the cases were fresh and there were decent twists and methods used to tell the stories. Not too shabby for a show winding up its fourteenth season!


**I am really concerned that Tamara and Greg are returning to season three of Once Upon a Time. Totally useless characters who contradict themselves, have no clear story, and who supposedly hate all things magic, yet kidnapped Henry into a magic wormhole...what??

**How to Live with Your Parents actually got pretty funny...*after* they decided not to renew it and were just burning off existing episodes.

**Sometimes previews give too much away. Like the season finale of Law & Order: SVU. What should have been a scene that caused me to gasp had already been spoiled, because as the episode progressed, I had too many details and was able to come to a conclusion that should have been a bigger surprise.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP