Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I Want Wedneday: February 1, 2012

**I Want the following for the new house!! - a washer and dryer, a couch, a dining room table with chairs, a lawn mower, and an upright freezer. The first two are the most likely to happen quickly. Followed closely by the lawn mower, since we can't be "those people" with "the yard." The rest will come in good time.

**I Want a heart-shaped donut from Dunkin. What can I say? I am a sucker for anything festive.

**I Want this book, commemorating 100 years of baseball at my beloved Fenway Park.

2 with their own thoughts:

penuttpie Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:42:00 PM  

I seriously can't wait to have my own washer and dryer. I swear I won't ever take it for granted again...

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:30:00 AM  

I know exactly how you feel. I had no washer & dryer for 5 years. I don't even want to think about how many quarters I pushed into machines (not to mention the inconvenience of carrying baskets full over to a different building, finding all the machines in use, having to share with other people--ick). I will tell you what: I never complain about doing laundry without ever leaving my house or having to share with others, and if you add up the entire water bill I pay for ALL water used (which I never had at the apartment because it was included in my rent) and the entire increase in my electric bill (neither of which are entirely attributable to just my washer & dryer), I am STILL paying less than the quarters I was pumping into those crappy, gross, inefficient machines.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP