Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Watch TV: 2011-2012, Premiere

It's no secret that I give the DVR (ok, fine, both DVRs) a good workout during tv season. This year's lineup (not including any sports and my weekday background noise staples):

Sunday: The Good Wife. CSI:Miami. Dexter. PanAm (new).

Monday: How I Met Your Mother. Two and a Half Men. 2 Broke Girls (new).

Tuesday: Parenthood. Body of Proof.

Wednesday: CSI. The Middle. Harry's Law. Modern Family. Up All Night (new).

Thursday: The Big Bang Theory. Grey's Anatomy. Private Practice. The Mentalist. Whitney (new).

Friday: CSI:NY. Blue Bloods. Fringe.

Saturday: Rules of Engagement.

And three that haven't started yet: Top Chef. Mad Men. Once Upon a Time (new). And I would like to get my hands on the DVDs of Boardwalk Empire's season one (I don't get HBO to watch season two, which just started, anyway, so I'm not in any rush).

I don't watch all that live, which would be impossible anyway. Some of it I won't get to for a while still, while MLB playoffs are still going and NFL is on. Two(ish) weeks in, I haven't watched PanAm yet, and the three new sitcoms are still on the bubble. There's nothing I like better than to unwind with my favorite television pals in the evening, when my day is done.

0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP