Thursday, October 27, 2011

I Sing in the Car: October 27, 2011

Every time "I'll Be There for You," by the Rembrandts, plays on the radio, I will think of the show Friends, without fail. (I can even picture many of the scenes that showed during the opening credits as I sing along!) (No, I am still not over the fact that that show has ended.) This morning, it came on the radio as I drove into work. As I sang along...

No one could ever know me, 
No one could ever see me 
Since you're the only one who knows 
What it's like to be me 
Someone to face the day with, 
Make it through all the rest with 
Someone I'll always laugh with 
Even at my worst, I'm best with you...

I couldn't help getting a different set of images in my head...



0 with their own thoughts:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP