Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Want Wednesday: October 19, 2011

**The chance of me *ever* spending $84 on this Velvet Plush Pumpkin Trio is less than zero, but if someone is giving them away? I Want them. ;-)


**I Want these adorable Halloween Plaid Appetizer Plates purely because they are adorable and I am in a Halloween frame of mind.


**I Want this Trick or Treat Dishtowel to brighten up my kitchen!


**And I Want this Halloween Owl Dishtowel simply because how cute is he?? I have *no* owls in my Halloween decorations.

1 with their own thoughts:

Ingrid Thursday, October 27, 2011 10:58:00 PM  

Oh my gosh, those pumpkins.........LOVE! I always look forward to you post about things you'd like to have. Most of the stuff goes on my "want" list, too!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP