Sunday, June 16, 2013

TV Loves and Hates: June 16, 2013

Disclaimer: I tend to be fairly behind on my tv watching. Even so, consider the fact that there could be spoilers ahead if you're even further behind than I am. You read at your own risk!


**Snow White is seriously badass. I like her more and more. (Once Upon a Time)

**"You helped me remember why I don't trust people. Because people disappoint. They fail you." -- Megan Hunt (Body of Proof, series finale)

**What an ending to the fourth season of The Good Wife! Of *course* they lead everyone to believe that clandestine meeting at the apartment was going be of the romantic sort. When that door opened on Cary, I had to hold back from screeching, because it was late and T was sleeping.

**Excellent intrigue on The Mentalist "Red and Itchy" (ep 21). I am dying to know what was in that box that was stolen from LaRoche and why he is in possession of it! I wonder if we'll ever find out.

**Great season finale for The Mentalist. I have a theory that differs a bit from the general consensus on where this is going, but I'll get to that in my television season recap.

**The look on Sue Ellen's face when the Governor tried to insult her after she poured a drink in his office and she triumphantly placed the glass on his desk and told him it was for him, not her. (Dallas, ep 14)

**Molly fighting with her umbrella was funny as heck, but the best part of Mike and Molly's season finale? The fact that they left no cliffhanger, given the "trying to have a baby" theme the whole season has been under.


**Belle as Lacey. Blech. (Once Upon a Time)

**Peter Pan officially creeps me out now that Bae was dropped in the Darlings' nursery with Wendy and her brothers. (Once Upon a Time, ep 21)

**Everything to do with Mike's mother's...bedroom preferences. I will never get those mental images out of my head, thank you very much, Mike and Molly writers! (ep 23)

**Revolution keeps taking two steps forward and one step back. All that business going on inside The Tower is all just a little...much. (ep 19)

2 with their own thoughts:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:30:00 PM  

So, since Revolution made your hate list, does that mean you're giving up on it? It's not one of our favorites, but I do still like it and am not quite ready to give up on it yet. I am ready for Patrick Jane to get Red John though and them stop talking about him, LOL! :)

~**Dawn**~ Wednesday, July 03, 2013 2:35:00 PM  

Stacy: No, not yet, with Revolution. They are getting some new writers that are supposed to be able to really pull together some of the wandering this show did in its first season. I want to see what they bring to the table! As for The Mentalist, I suspect once Patrick finds Red John, the series will likely end...

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP