Thursday, November 18, 2010

Right Now: November 18, 2010

Outside my window... there is a rare moment of non-activity for this time of day.

I am thinking... this week has felt about a year long already & somehow it is only Thursday.

I am thankful for... a fast-approaching four-day weekend.

From the kitchen... has come a really revised menu this week.

I am wearing... Jeans, sneakers & a top with this pattern:


I am creating... a plan for re-organizing my three closets.

I am going... to count the minutes until lunch today. I am starving!

I am reading... my new car manual. There are a lot of features I didn't know I had!

I am hoping... things settle down again for me very soon. I like my nice quiet, boring life much better than all this drama & excitement.

I am hearing... some birds chirping in the bushes, sandblasting, someone walking around upstairs & a chair rolling across the floor. See how rare that moment of silence was just since I filled in the first line?

Around the house... I'm decluttering in a major way & re-organizing. The chaos was suffocating me.

One of my favorite things... is Method hand soap. Sweetwater & the the limited edition holiday Hollyberry scent. After I wash my hands, I may or may not be guilty of smelling them repeatedly just because they smell that good.

I don't understand... those car commercials that run this time of year. You know, the ones that center upon giving a brand new car as a gift. Just who is this target audience? Who gives a whole new car as a Christmas present? And are these people paying it all up front or just presenting a new car with the big red bow and oh-by-the-way? I also got you something else that will be arriving in the mail called The Payments. Just call it the gift that keeps on giving.

I wish... my car had not picked *now* to express that my feelings toward it over the last eight years and ten months have been entirely mutual. I wasn't really planning on acquiring a new (to me) car or, more specifically, a car payment. Merry Christmas to me? Guess I know who those commercials are for after all. Hardee. Har. Har.

A few plans for the rest of the week... include re-organizing, cleaning and some DVR-clearing. I want to get those first tow out of the way so that after Thanksgiving, I am free to enjoy the holiday festivities at WDW!

A picture to share... of the new-to-me car. (It's white, not light blue, but that's what you get from my cell phone.)

3 with their own thoughts:

Janet Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:39:00 PM  

I am hearing... someone hacking up a lung and way too much noise from the conference room next to my office...and now...someone is popping packing bubbles...and someone else is hiccuping. GAH!

~**Dawn**~ Thursday, November 18, 2010 2:43:00 PM  

Janet: That is far too much commotion!

Jeanne Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:38:00 PM  

Congrats on the new to you car! Nice! Love your header!

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP